A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Friday 1 January 2010

1/365


Happy New Year Everyone!!
So, I spent today cleaning (fun stuff!) and making lists. Lists of what needs to be done in the next couple of months before we PCS, what I need to take photos of to post on lakenheathyardsales, what meals we'll be eating for  the next couple of weeks, what we'll be spending our money on this paycheck, etc. etc. etc.  And of course, doing dishes and making lists is always more fun with a glass (or bottle) of your favorite (Moscato d'Asti) wine, right?

I've started as I mean to go on... Well, not really.  I really wanted my first pic of the new year to be a family pic.  But, that wasn't to be.  We do need to take a family pic...so, maybe tomorrow!

Have a creative day!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment