A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Saturday 9 January 2010

7/365


Well, I was so excited about having this week to clean out the garage this week, now that the kids are back in school and the holidays are over, but I guess it just isn't meant to be.  First of all, the weather has been crazy! Too much snow for England! And now today, the kids get sent home early from school because of the weather...UGH!  So, we'll play in the snow today instead of working, how does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment