A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Saturday 2 January 2010

2/365


Tonight, we had Craig's friend, Blue his wife, Agniezska and 1yo son Arthur came over for a big dinner.  So, I spent the day messing up my nice clean kitchen that I worked all day yesterday on! But, it was worth it!  Now, I need to get up the energy to go do the dishes! UGH!!!!

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment