A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Saturday 9 January 2010

8/365


Brendan still hasn't broken the thumb sucking habit... and so today, when he cut the pad of his thumb, I thought "Great, maybe we can use this as the catalyst to stop thumb sucking".  Well, wishful thinking...he decided to start sucking on his forefinger now instead because his "thumb is owie..."

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's a cute finger sucker!

    Caleb sucks his middle two fingers. I don't have the heart to try and break him of the habit because it's his soothing ritual when he gets upset by something. Dude, I'll take it over screaming, ya know?

    ReplyDelete