A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

3/365

(pic is on the mysteriosly disappearing SD card...I will find it and post it! But let me just say that people thought I was crazy taking a picture of my pile of laundry at the laundromat!!!)

Well, tonight after church, I did what I usually do on a Sunday night, LAUNDRY.  But, tonight, it seems that our laundry multiplied while we were asleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment