A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Thursday 7 January 2010

6/365


So, as I went through box after box today, I came across a huge box of craft supplies...BIG SURPRISE, huh? LOL!  So, why do we spend hundreds of dollars on birthday and Christmas presents? Craig and Brendan spent at least an hour playing with 4 styrofoam balls!  And of course, being a young man, Brendan is obsessed with boobies, so 2 of the styrofoam balls had to become boobies!!  :Love my men!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tina,
    This is Lorien Clark, Swap Forum Moderator at SCS. We are trying to get in touch with you regarding the Scrap a Year Swap you hostessed. You haven't been on the site in a couple of weeks and your swappers are looking for an update. Please either contact me or come to the site and let your swappers know the status.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete