A Day In the Life of...

This is a blog dedicated to my Project 365. I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to take a photo a day and use these daily photos to document their year. I will start on Jan 1st 2010. And I will digitally scrapbook each week.

I am also using this blog as a way to keep in touch with family and friends around the world as this is the year we finally head back to the states after living overseas for 14 years.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

4/365


So, have you ever wondered what builder's leave behind under the floors and in the walls...well, no dead bodies here, but when the landlord came over today to fix our leaking shower, he found a potato chip packet in the floor under the shower... at least it wasn't a moldy old sandwich, huh?

I know, not very exciting today, but nothing really exciting happened today.  I read an entire book, and the landlord fixed our shower...that's about it...and it was wonderful to have a day off from excitement! Because, starting tomorrow...I am going to be crazy busy again...come back tomorrow to see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment